1. Orders are accepted via email (email@example.com); confirmed and archived.
2. The order is accepted for execution the next day after booking a 100% advance, which is the gross price of the device or service to our bank account according to the pro forma invoice.
3. At the time of sending or personal collection of the goods, a VAT invoice is issued; it is not possible to exclude VAT.
4. The Purchaser has the right to complaint on general terms; handling costs shall be covered by our company only if it is justified.
5. Each consignment is insured; we use DHL services.
6. These rules apply to all goods and services sold by our company.
7. Our company will try to settle any dispute or misunderstandings amicably; if this is not possible then the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.